Wanted double buggy

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Wanted double buggy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mammy

Hi everyone,
    If there is anyone in the area who has a double buggy for sale that is in good condition with rain covers etc can you please PM me. One seat must be suitable from birth the other for a toddler.
    Cannot see the toddler lasting longer than 6 months more in the buggy and don’t want to spend a fortune on something that will only be used for a short time.
    Thanks
    Mammy

joey_rudd

Double Buggy 4 Sale (€100)

Graco Stadium Duo Pushchair 4 sale – perfect condition; This practical tandem pushchair is a perfect way to travel with two children. The newborn rear seat lies flat and the front seat is designed for toddlers; Suitable for newborn toddler or twin toddlers;
    3 position fully reclining rear seat suitable from birth;
    2 position semi-reclining front seat suitable from six months; Unique stadium seating – raised rear seat;One-hand fold system; free-stands when folded;Comfortable, washable seat pad with two 5 point harnesses; Fitted apron for front seat included; Front suspension with lockable swivel wheels;Child’s arm bar front and rear; Large shopping basket;raincover.

PM me please.

i found this on a website hope it helps

Taylor5

Joey edit your post and remove your number people can pm you for your number, you dont need some weirdo ring you at all hours

mammy

Hi Joey,
    Thanks will give a ring tomorrow and check it out.
    Mammy

nwmum

just so you know if u go onto to dublinwaste.ie and click on freetrade there is a double buggy being given away! a back the front graco one. There’s always double buggies on it or jumbletown.

joey_rudd

Taylor its not my phone number, i’m not that mad…plus i need my double buggy 😆

Taylor5

Sorry I did get the jist you copied the ad from another site just too lazy to edit it 😳

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.