WANTED! 2 or 3 Seater Sofa

Home Forums SWAP SHOP WANTED! 2 or 3 Seater Sofa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

WANTED! 2 or 3 Seater Sofa

Hi girls

I’m looking for a sofa, doesn’t matter two or three seater. Leather or ‘like leather’ or plain material is fine. Must be in good condition but reasonably priced (not asking for much eh, lol).

Must be available collection in North Dublin, Louth, Meath or Cavan preferably.

Thank you

scole1

check argos they’re cheap enough these days there

ArtyMum

Thanks scole, never thought of argos.

scole1

or if you knew of someone who was getting a couch they do buy one get one free for about 500euro that’s much cheaper than when we were getting ours….

noeleenw

try collon furniture i got a cloth one there last week its not new it was 170 they also had 2 seater leather one for around 300

ArtyMum

try collon furniture i got a cloth one there last week its not new it was 170 they also had 2 seater leather one for around 300

Oh that sounds like a good deal.

Like the buy one get one free idea too!

Thanks girls. We’re just doing a playroom re jig and want to put a couch in. Originally had a fat boy (xl bean bag) but its not getting the use we thought it would. Lesson learned! 🙄

Taylor5

Artymum we are looking to do up the playroom, we have 2 lazyboys (but there are 3 of us now and fed up on the bean bag) I looked into getting a corner sofa with like a daybed/flat bit a the end…. think it would be great for ds watching movie or lying to read etc…. Argus do some really cheap ones

ArtyMum

I looked into getting a corner sofa with like a daybed/flat bit a the end

Great idea. Unfortunately our playroom doesn’t have enough wall space, iykwim, theres only really one usuable wall, the rest have doors in them, into garden, into kitchen and into sitting room so a 2/3 seater is really only option. But thanks a mill anyway!

Hope yours turns out fab! Scoles playroom is cool if your looking for ideas! Ours has a half finished mural since we moved in, started it and then got pregnant. DS has me pestered now to finish it, so planning to, this weekend!

Taylor5

Her’s isnt as nice as mine 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

😆 😆 😆 you wish 😆 😆 actually i like yours

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.