Want to return to work…..

Home Forums Minder Finder Want to return to work…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I am getting illness benifit at the moment and i am reciving 90 euro towards my rent i am very keen to return to employment but if i do so i will lose my rent allowance and again i sort out child care it just dosnt make sence 4 me to go back to work as i will not be earning much more that i am reciveing at the moment. Please can anyone give me any information about any any other sceam that allows you to keep some of your benifits and allow you to work iswell.

Jedt
    Keymaster

The best thing to do is go to your local citizens advice office. they can help answers questions and give you options – such as community led childcare which is much less than creches etc

The fact you WANT to work is a great thing, they will be happy to help you – often they are dealing with people who cannot be bother about work and generally I find they are helpful and supportive of people who want to earn their way but may need a little help.

Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

You could also ask your local TD for some advice, they have offices where you can call in and ask for some tips to get you back working and make it worth you while.

HTH – Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

izzy

as far as i know if you work min 20hrs a week and dont go over a certain amount you would be entitled to FIS payment worth a check with your local employment office or citizens advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.