wall letters

Home Forums National Chat wall letters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

decorating dd’s room at the moment and am thinking of spelling out her name in wall letters but no idea where to get them…lady i work with has said Avoca shop sell them but i reckon they would cost a fortune there….any ideas???…..would like fabric ones or maybe wooden ones…..but befo dont want stickers or stencils….

Margo1

Try the art & hobby shops, they often have things like that. I got smoe wooden ones for my children’s room, they cost about 1.50 each and are gong strong a few years later. You can also get them hand painted, maybe someone like Erin Crafts could do it for you?

Check out Avoca’s website, they might not be too expensive, some things in there are reasonable.

Woodie’s sometimes does things like this too…

HTH

chewieodie
    Participant

http://daisymoondesigns.co.uk

Her stuff is gorgeous…. and she has a facebook page too… 🙂

Taylor5

Ruby i will send you photos of numbers we did on my ds’s bedroom wall, we used pencil (and pleny of rubbers) and 3 tins of tester paint posts and an art brush for the art and hobbies shop…. the effect is amazing (i have had 2 neighbours call in and ask about the wall after seeing it when the bedroom light is on) and all for under 10e

scole1

I have seen ones in the art and hobby that was awhile ago
    I second daisymoon
    If you are anyway arty you can create anything on the wooden letters painting them adding fabric to them using wallpaper cuts anything really
    But if you wanted ones pre done you may find some with Jo-Anne from erincrafts.com

dervy

I love this website:

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/baby- … decorating

Really cute stuff on it 😀

scole1

Some beautiful stickers there oh to have a girl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.