Wakanda Holistic Therapies – Blarney

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Wakanda Holistic Therapies – Blarney

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mamamee

I run my business from Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel in Blarney, Co. Cork. I provide a wide range or treatments, sometimes combining different treatments to get the best results for the client. Contact me, Mandy at 087 9557377 or check out my bebo page http://www.bebo.com/wakandah.

AROMATHERAPY
    This ancient therapy harnesses the therapeutic powers of essential oils to treat common ailments, promote good health and emotional well-being.
    REFLEXOLOGY
    On the feet there are points which correspond to organs and systems. Using a firm, gentle pressure, these areas are stimulated to work more efficiently.
    REIKI
    This relaxing treatment is non-invasive as the client remains fully clothed as the therapist uses a hands-on or -off approachas she guides this energy into the clients body to restore balance and promote healing.
    LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
    By using very slow and gentle strokes, this therapy works on the lymphatic nodes to help rid the body of toxins and excess fluid. Just 6 treatments on the face is equivalent to a mini-facelift!
    INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
    This treatment is carried out with the client sitting in a chair, exposed only from shoulder blades up. It is perfect for those who store tension in our shoulders and neck, to stimulate healthy hair growth, ease headaches and reduce dandruff, sinusitis or ear/tooth aches.
    EAR CANDLING
    A hollow beeswax candle is inserted to the beginning of the ear canal. The flame creates a vacuum which helps dislodge and clear any build up in the canal. A head massage is part of the treatment.
    REMEDIAL / SPORTS MASSAGE
    For the aches and pains caused by long spells of doing ordinary tasks – eg. typing, running, standing, lifting or poor posture, this is a focussed therapy, concentrating on small or localised areas.
    HOLISTIC MASSAGE
    While reducing tensions throughout the body, the therapist helps the client by looking at every aspect of their lives to see why these problems are constantly arising.
    FACIAL MASSAGE
    With a gentle cleanse and lymphatic drainage included, this treatment is great for relieving and mental stresses or physical tensions such as headaches, tmj, sinusitis, ear aches.
    BABY MASSAGE
    Promoting bonding, well being and relaxation with both baby and parent or caregiver. Group classes or private session.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.