VIP invite for Mumstown members only

Home Forums Louth Chat VIP invite for Mumstown members only

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Name it (Childrens store) formally Exit have agreed to hold a VIP shopping evening for Mumstown Members only.

It takes place on Wednesday 21st October from 6.00pm. The store will be closed to the public for this event. This event will end at 7.30pm

Car parking is free for those who attend and I will be validating your car parking as normal.

For an invite please email me at info@laurencetowncentre.com or call 041-9810940 to be placed on the guest list.

The main sale for Name it will take place from Thursday to the public. They have great stock in store and its the perfect oppurtunity to get the christmas clothes for the kids

Hope to see you all there

Susan Drumm
    Laurence town centre

Jedt
    Keymaster

Sounds good to me! My 6 year old picked out a shirt and top in there last week and I was going to get it for him for Christmas, so now hopefully I’ll get it on sale.

Count me in!!!

pumbainga

Deffo ME TOOOOOOO!!!!

Yvonne

Ah won’t be able to make it!!!! 😈

rossylisa

Oh i deff want to go was in there during the week. Might dress dd for crimbo

munchin
    Participant

oops forgot to send off email – will do it now
    hopnig to dress the girls for christmas myself 😆 😆

rossylisa

iv no printer so cant print off the invite, is there still going to be a list or do we still need the invite

trixiebell
    Participant

rossylisa, as far as i know you just have to email them, and I would say they put your name on the list and you just have to tell them your name when you are going in to the shop.

munchin
    Participant

hey lisa if you want i can pm you my email address and i can print youri nvite off – meet u outside shop?

rossylisa

I tought this was tonight its not untill next week, Munchin thatwould be great if you could print it out for me,

Just a reminder to all that their is only two days to go until the Name it "VIP" sale for Mumstown members only.

It starts at 6.00pm this wednesday night 21st October until 8.00pm.

Hope to see you all there

Dont Forget "Free Parking" FOR ALL

Thanks
    Susan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.