Venue…. for soul space….

Home Forums National Chat Venue…. for soul space….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Need to think of a place to go to spend a night…. three women together…. some good quality soul searching / bonding time….
    looking for a comfortable, cosy, retreat, not too expensive….. somewhere between Donegal and Louth…..
    suggestions? Not looking for a spa as it is actually about spending time together… not treatments etc….

liz

Hi chewie
    cheak out lake isle retreats i think it near cavan they run retreats but i think you can just book in also for chill out time ive never been but you never know 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Thanks Liz…. will do! x

Taylor5

I was going to say Cavan myself, isnt there somewhere up there where you can rent log cabins by the lake, they have a hot tub outside….. bliss, hot tube in winter with a bottle of vino

http://www.lakeshorelogchalet.com/

http://www.holidayhomesdirect.ie/11478/

Cant find the place i was talking about, but these look nice

Jedt
    Keymaster

Neven Maguires restaurant is supposed to be lovely, its in Cavan and you can stay nearby and get transported to and from for dinner. supposed to be some great deals on that, my aunt went a few weeks ago, I’ll ask her if she has any tips. try asking the travel expert too.

Taylor5

We ate in it twice when we were in the Slieve Russell, well worth a visit…. now both times he wasnt there himself but the food was to die for, best steak ive ever had and still havent had a meal to top it

Hi Chewieodie,

Platinum Travel has negotiated some great rates in properties all over Ireland.

If you log on to http://www.platinumtravel.ie and open our website you’ll see a link at the top of the page that says Hotels Ireland.Here you can choose any country in Ireland and if you specify the date it will show you details of special offers available at that time.

If you’ve any queries don’t hesitate to contact me paula@platinumtravel.ie

Regards,
    Paula.

chewieodie
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your input…. and thanks Paula too! x

Jedt
    Keymaster

Chewie, not sure if you’ve considered it but Wicklow is a fabulous spot, really relaxing and a beautiful place for some chilling out. It is nicknamed ‘The Garden of Ireland’ and for good reason.

I was looking on the Platinum Travel page and they have an offer on Tinakilly House in Wicklow from 31pps. This is one of the nicest places in Ireland (in my opinion!) . My hubby took me here for our 1st wedding anniversary and it was divine. Lush gardens, tranquil surroundings and really amazing food – from home grown vegetables from their garden which are served for dinner, to yummy home made breads and chocolates. This is an ideal place to go for some relaxation….cannot recommend that one highly enough.

Here is the link, Platinum have some amazing offers but I would personally recommend this one, its a wonderful place: http://platinumtravel.hotelsireland.com/

Moonflower

have you thought about getting flight over to Glastonbury in UK…can get cheap flights to Bristol & lovely themed B&B’s in Glastonbury, angel themes, crystal themes etc & then could do your own thing or join in some workshops…its a truly magical place where all you need to do is just be & soak up the energy..forget the music fest..that only happens once a year rest of time its very spiritual & free living….

chewieodie
    Participant

Moonflower…. that sounds like an amazing idea….. and I’m loving the Wicklow idea too…
    We have however gotten sorted… we’ll be away at a B&B on Sunday night… border of Cavan…. with water all around… so, should be good….
    But will bear all the rest in mind for future! Thanks again ladies…x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.