Vaseline

Home Forums National Chat Vaseline

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Liverbird

I couldn’t believe this when i heard it. Vaseline makes hairs grow on your skin :shock: My husband told me this :lol: He said that when Marlyn Monroe died that doctors discovered she had a beard and they found out that she’d been using Vaseline on her skin and eyebrows for years and now are saying that Vaseline makes you hairy :lol: Anyone else hear this? I can’t stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

scole1

lol…i’ve a hairy bum…… 😆 😆 😆 😆 i blame my mum for using it when i was a baby i had no choice and no voice….. 😆 😆

Taylor5

My sister has hairs on her face and she believes it was from using vaseline on her skin…. dont believe it at all

Waffy1

Lanolin which is derived from sheep is what causes hair growth. It used to be found in a lot of the cheap facial moisturisers, doesn’t seem to be used much anymore tho. I do think it’s still in the Vitamin E cream that you buy in the chemist. You know the one in the black jar with the gold writing…. You have been warned!!! vaseline is made from petroleum, don’tthink i’d like it on my skin very much!! uugh 😉 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

if thats the case why aren’t men putting it on their heads when they start to loose hair 😆 cheap and cheerful. Okay, your head might look a bit greasy, but hey, if you get hair!!!!

Liverbird

thanks for the replys. They made me laugh for the day 😆 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.