Vacuum

Home Forums National Chat Vacuum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi there,

I want to get a new vacuum with better suction, anyone any suggestions?

My ds has asthma, so need something strong?

A few people have suggested a Dyson but they are really expensive, not sure its worth it – what do you think?

Thanks.

Taylor5

i know a load of people say the Dyson, but i used my sisters and my brothers and didnt find the suction great.
    I went with a Nilfish family instead, i know it does loose suction when the bag gets full and you have to buy bags, but the power of this hover is AMAZING…. nearly lifts the carpet off the floor

chewieodie
    Participant

Personally, I have a Dyson, and I love it…. got the allergy one. Suppose it is just a matter of personal opinion…. I got it on special about a year or so ago, though in saying that, I haven’t tried the one Taylor is talking about, so can’t comment there….. 😉

scole1

i’ve had electrolux, another bagless one morphy richards i think was an allergy one…

but by far for me is the Henry…..

Maria30

I have a dyson too and think its great. Just dont like being able to see the dirt in it, freaks me out a bit 🙄

Harvey Norman are having a sale this wkend so you might be able to get a good deal

Taylor5

Dont like the idea of seeing the dirty either… think the Henry and the Nilfisk are very alike, think they are heads and tails about the Dyson…. i do like the look of the new dyson ball hover

happymumblemum
    Participant

We have a Dyson..its ok nothing special..only time will tell how long it will last as we get through a Vacuum a year..think the Best we had recently was an Electrolux…
    Look for the one with the highest power definately try for over 2000.

yummymummy

I have a bagless electrolux one and its great!!! Empty after every hoover 🙂

My mam has a miele one and my god it would take the carpet off the ground its soo strong!

MaryE

Thanks for all the replies.

I did look into the Miele but they are fairly expensive too, as dear as the dyson.

I really would like a bagless vacuum.

Going to check out the electrolux next.

soccermum

Hi there,
    I have had both the electrolux bagless and a dyson. Got the 1st dyson 10 years ago so when it broke I decided I would buy a cheaper vacuum cleaner and got the eletrolux (it is in working order stuck in a press)on a half price deal in argos. 18 months later I was out buying another dyson. I have to vacuum every room everyday due to dust mite intolerence and found this to much for the cheaper model. Your better off paying for a good vacuum now and it will last. Also dyson have a great customer service team. Lost a part of my dyson and they sent it out to me for free.

MaryE

Whay type/ Model of Dyson do you have?

There is one on sale in Harvey Normans at the moment, reduced form 299 to 169, im wondering why?

scole1

the henry is 98e special offer at the moment in powercity

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.