Urgent – Looking for Nurses in Drogheda Area

Home Forums Louth Chat Urgent – Looking for Nurses in Drogheda Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

My friend had a baby girl just over two weeks ago, unfortunately she is terminally ill, although you wouldn’t know it to look at her, she is perfectly formed & a lovely pretty little person, all 4lbs 8ozs of her.

Anyway to cut a long story short, my friend is delighted to have been able to bring her baby home & is now looking for nurses in the Drogheda area to do some night shifts minding her.

They will be paid by the Jack & Jill foundation – cash in hand (as far as I know).

If you are a registered nurse and want some extra work, all you have to do is contact Jack & Jill foundation to register http://www.jackandjill.ie/Nurses-Info.htm, if takes two minutes, I think they just check that you are a registered nurse.

If you know any nurses that may be interested, then please, please send them this email.

Then pm me & I will pass on your contact details to my friend.

Everyday is a bonus for this little princess, so please don’t delay responding.

Thanks a million.

rubymum

Edel,

I hope your friend and her daughter have the most beautiful time possible together. What a bitter-sweet situation. I do know a few nurses in the area and will certainly pass on the details. In the meantime will be sending much love and healing across the ether to your friend and her little angel,
    x

MaryE

Just to let you know that sadly this little angel passed away this morning.

She graced us with her presence for 22 days & I feel very privileged to have met her.

May she rest in peace.

Please keep her family in your prayers, as I know they will be in mine.

Thanks for your kind words.

rubymum

oh Edel,

That is so very sad. I’ll keep sending the healing to her family. It’s amazing all of the people that a little spirit can touch in such a short time. x

Taylor5

Ah God thats sooo sad, as you say I’ll keep them in my prayers xxxxxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.