Urgent-7 dogs to be put to sleep 2moro…..

Home Forums National Chat Urgent-7 dogs to be put to sleep 2moro…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

if anyone reading can help at all with urgently fostering a dog from Dundalk pound asap you can prevent a dog from being put to sleep…

due to dreadful amount of strays being taken in by rescue centres & the pounds since christmas some dogs have found themselves on death row in the pound…

not because they are dangerous most are friendly loving dogs just because the pound is full to brim…

If you can help by fostering one of these dogs for max 3-4weeks until alternative arrangements can be made you will be doing such a wonderful thing to these poor unwanted dogs…

Please call asap Tara 086 2447015 to offer your help if you can…some dogs will be put to sleep tomorrow if we cant get them into foster homes :( :( :( :( :( :(

many many thanks

Fabienne

Only if I could.
    I’ll say it to dh, but I’ll get the same answer than before.
    No garden, neither of us want to walk a dog and cats are afraid of dogs, and it would be a drama if cats are leaving.

But I’ll spread the word, and talk to dh in case he changed his mind

Fabienne

Fabienne

Phil agreed, only short term. I send the text, but we are the worst foster home possible for a dog, so they might not us want to foster.
    No garden, young kids and cats.
    But I love dogs and cuddles. I always try to borrow my friends dogs.
    But they don’t want to, they know me too well 😆 😆

Fabienne

Moonflower

thanks fabienne…it might only be for a couple of days…sometimes they just need a home for a few days until a fosterer can be found longer term…

Moonflower

Just seen update on Dundalk Dog Rescue facebook page …all the dogs & it was originally 15 have now been given second chance with temporary fosterers….fantastic news 🙂 🙂

Please join their facebook page if you can as it wont be long before the next batch of poor unwanted dogs will be on death row yet again…& its only from help of members of public fostering & adopting these dogs that we can stop healthy loving dogs being put to sleep.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.