UP Dvd

Home Forums Spot the Bargain UP Dvd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

was going to buy up in Dunnes the other day 19.90… but dh told me HMV were selling it for 12.99… to get ti at this price you have to spend 10 euro. I picked up a few other movies like SATC movie and monsters v’s Aliens on offer 2 for 12 euro…… and willy wonka :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Got 4 dvd for 30 euro delighted with myself

rossylisa

Taylor we rented this on saturday night.. i bawled watching it at the start 🙁

scole1

it’s also 14.95 in tesco too

Taylor5

Taylor we rented this on saturday night.. i bawled watching it at the start 🙁
    i know i was in the movies and the baby bit i started to bawl 😳 A man beside me was openly crying too
    For me the bit at the end when he is looking in the book and finds all the photos of there life and go have your own adventure….. even dh had tears in his eyes…. very funny but very sad movie

hjs

I want Willy Wonka – dd just finished reading it – but I want the Gene Wilder one too.

I go to HMV by sounds of it then ladies? (but where?!? hmmmmm…)

Taylor5

i think it was 4 euro i asked the guy for it and loads of copies… ds has watched it 3 times already but her fast forwards to the factory part… he doesnt like the borning getting the ticket bit 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.