Unwanted toys

Home Forums National Chat Unwanted toys

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody having a toy clear out please think of me .This summer I have beenasked to run a summer camp in a local caravan site for all the
    visitors who stay there .All donations would be greatly appericiated the age range is 3 to 12

Anonymous
    Inactive

whereabout are you? I have lots of toys to give away in Bettystown.

vernagorman

Sent you an e mail there hope you get it thanks very much .I live in Clogherhead but could meet you in drogheda or could collect from your house on a sat or a sun .Thanks again

vernagorman

Hi could the person who posted the reply pleae get in touch if they still have unwanted toys .Thanks

chewieodie
    Participant

I also have some…. in Bettystown…. 😉 Busy doing clearout over next few days… 😉

vernagorman

Ah that’s Brillant just let me know and I can collect thanks so much

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry I ve been away a few days!. Give me time to put a bagfull together and I can meet you up next week in Drogheda, shop car park or something like that

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn t get your email btw so you can pm me here on Mumstown for details

vernagorman

Thank you so much pastagirl I did try sending another e mail again there to you if you dont receive it can you e mail me on this account vernagorman110@gmail.com thanks again

Anonymous
    Inactive

try thepastagirl@gmail.com direct from your own email maybe. Any particular toys wanted? they ll be ready next weekend.

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve got some ready here….. 😉 PM me… 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.