Under deadline pressure!

Home Forums Louth Chat Under deadline pressure!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hjs

Morning One and All,

I know Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest and all, but I find myself under major pressure and wondering if anyone can help out?

I gotta find TWO new(ish) arrivals for the column of same name in the Drogheda indepenent this week. Would u believe i had FIVE families lined up for this but all have fallen through for this week. Subjects can have arrived to the area from anywhere in Ireland, Europe or the world- although if you are an extra-terrestrial that really would be a scoop.

All you need to do is answer a few questions for me that i can email you or call you with, have a lovely profesh photo taken of u (and ur family if u wish), sit back and relax for that article to appear and then have a lovely artefact for your memory box! (Can also be a good way to sneakily promote anything u pluggin as well, new business, website, service you offer etc)

PM me if interested or u no anyone that might be, I can post u the links to previous columns if u wanna c the format.

Have a great day!

sunshineorla

My husband is from Carlow. You already had me in New arrivals. So I think I ‘ll stay out of the pic, thanks 😀
    Is Carlow exotic enought for ya???? LOL
    He has a business to plug so that would be good. SSssHHHHHHHHHHHH! 😆
    Give me a call if you want 087-2797901 Orla…His sleepin time is nearly up anyway 😆

hjs

Good woman Orla!

Can I give u a call in early pm or eve, whichever suits u better? In the middle of Sun am pre-mass, post-slobby-sat-night chaos here – u know urself!

Of course Carlow exotic enough!!!

Ciao

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.