UGG Boots

Home Forums National Chat UGG Boots

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    hazie

hi
    i have just got a pair of tall uggs from dh for my birthday i got them off branch309.com . they are doing free shipping they were 130 sth 147euro they have hard sole if thats they way u would describe . i love them .

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hey Scole I am a size 8 shoe so if ever you are looking to off load any spare shoes lol. 😆

scole1

visa versa and do ya take smelly ones too….lol…. 😉

happymumblemum
    Participant

The smellier the better!!!!

I only wear Crocs and slippers :lol
    :I So enjoyed wearing my white crocs on my wedding day…would love ugg boots for the comfort factor but don’t like their WAG association blurgh.I Had " wedding type shoes for the church" just because the shop gave them free with the dress and they were vile , during our photographs up in the national park beside the church I accidentally on purpose trailed them through mud and water..A great excuse for them meeting the dustbin when I got home.

Have a pair of Boots and they may as well be made of lead I bought them for Paris last year and remember wanting to chop off my feet coming home from sight seeing one day..needless to say it was back on with the croccs the following day.

😆 😆

scole1

i love my crocs, i live in the crocs at home and also got black and white pair of crocs flip flops

Waffy1

one of my friends told me today she ordered a brown pair of uggs from Australia. Paid €97 for them & was caught with customs of €25 (which was still ok cause the real deal costs €250 over here seemingly!! no thanks!) anyway they sent her a size 6 instead of size 7, they’ll take them back but she has to pay the €40 postage to & from. She’s wants to know if anyone wants them. Selling for €95. Let me know if anyone is intrested.

Taylor5

Im a size 5, what are the ugg sizes like? would you need a bigger size or would I be looking for a 5. Let me know the sizes and I’ll have a look

Waffy1

Taylor 5 Just pm’d ya!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor i am a 6 or 39 and thats the way the sizing works. Just buy your own size. Mine are soo comfy 😀 😀

Taylor5

Taylor i am a 6 or 39 and thats the way the sizing works. Just buy your own size. Mine are soo comfy 😀 😀

Ah thanks Lai, Im a small 5 sometimes Im a 4 depending on the brand, so I guess the 6 ugg are out of the question…

Almae

scole1 saw this and thought of you, dont know if its what ur after 🙂

Brand new size 8 bronze snugger boots (fit flop) 80 euro

http://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopic … 2&t=216649

scole1

thanks almae 😉

Philpri63
    Participant

Best share! Buying these can be a option for our camping tour next month. Although beach riot is also ordered from a well known store last week. Got them within two days and quality is outstanding. My sister also liked these and thinking to buy for herself in different shades. Tees and wrap rounds on a site were also cute.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.