UGG Boots

Home Forums National Chat UGG Boots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    scole1

girls i must say was never a fan of these before, however, i had a pair of cheap ones ie: penny’s best and after a month the soles came off one what ya expect for 7e, anyways i actually liked them so much and thinkwill add to my christmas list…..

question is how much are they to buy in the shop?
    can you get a good deal on line?
    is there any other version that would be just as good ie not like the penny’s ones falling apart but the soles good on them?
    and hwat is the ones i heard about fit flops doing a boot version….

so if anyone out there can help a damsel in distress, and a worried hubby who thinks the visa will melt…lol…..

also what’s views on UGG boots if anyone owns a pair what they think and do they stink after being worn for awhile ya know with all that padding etc?

chewieodie
    Participant

Well….
    I’ve got both… the cheap pair from Tesco, and the genuine Uggs from Australia!
    I was the same, kind of enjoyed the Tesco pair, but after walking the kids around with the buggy…. got a bit wet, and the sole came away from the rest of the boot. So, hubbie decided that I should treat myself… and have a look for the genuine deal! 😯
    There are numerous sites that you can get them on, I linked into shop via ebay…. I’ll pm you the details. And they are less than half price what you would pay for them in the shop. The cheapest I found was about 60 / 70 Euro…. online… and the normal price could range upwards to E 200.
    In terms of smell etc….. I have to say, you are supposed to wear your boots without socks….as the natural sheepswool inside seems to eliminate any smell etc… cos your feet don’t sweat inside… the sheepswool keeps your feet at a constant cosy temperature. Put it this way, I LOVE my UGGS… and if I had my way, I’d buy them in every colour! Okay, so perhaps not the sexiest shoe on the planet, but most definatley incredibly comfy….. 😉 and of course real cosy for winter! 😉

Wonderwoman

Hiya
    Wud u mind pm me the details aswell…i’d luv a pair particularly after the way u described them!

Taylor5

Will you post the details or pm me too, I’ve been looking online for a pair, had tesco one but they went in the bin but would love a real pair without the cost…. I did see tkmaxx doing them too

chewieodie
    Participant

Well…. for everyones info…..

http://www.store-uggboots.com

’tis easier this way! 😉

Wonderwoman

thanks.
    question..do you find them heavy? i got a pair..river island version..and I find them really heavy to wear on the feet.??

chewieodie
    Participant

I don’t find them heavy at all! Perhaps an idea would be to find them in a shop over here, try them on, walk around in them, and see for yourself if they work for you?

scole1

thanks chewie my angel 😉

seems as though there may be a UGG boot craze going about now after this lol….as long as you guys don’t buy all the size 8’s i’ll be fine…lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a pair a few weeks ago, €65 including delivery and they are the real deal…so comfy
    http://www.buyuggboots88.com
    You need to have a paypal account, which is the best way to be honest at least you have some added security!

Glittergirlz

ladies
    I ordered 2 pairs for my daughters on uggbootstore.com and it cost me 80euro custom duty to get them – beware – some of the sites are offering free delivery but you will be caught at this end. Maybe its the time of year.

glittergirlz

chewieodie
    Participant

Glittergirlz….
    Shame! That isn’t cool! I was lucky… the site I used was free delivery, and I definately didn’t get charged anything on the custom side. Perhaps I was just lucky! 😉

Waffy1

http://www.fitflop.com also have a version. Havn’t ogt them yot so can’t comment on how comfy they are but had the flip flop version and i swear to god I had less cellulite by the end of the summer. Swear! It.s all come back now tho since i stopped wearing them 😆

scole1

i know the fitflops are fab, but the price of the boots is crazy 190stg…..madness

Waffy1

cripes didn’t realise they were that dear!

scole1

GIRLS I AM SOOOOO DEPRESSED NOW 😥 😥

THEY DON’T DO MY SIZE i’m an 8 so will have to look here…oh well if anyone sees size 8 let me know…i wonder if i could trim a bit off my toes…just a little bit to make them fit…. 😥 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.