tyres

Home Forums National Chat tyres

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi….just wondering if anyone knows places in drogheda doing good deals on tyres????……my passat badly needs two front tyres…….have just spent 200 euro on service so funds are low!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Blackstones in Drogheda does tyres from 50 euro each(add VAT), they re a Renault garage but i suppose they do all makes if you ask.
    I had rang First stop too in the M1 retail park, they start at 69 euro per tyre including VAT and fitting. Forgot to say that these prices are for a 16 inch tyre. Had mine changed last week due to a puncture.

Jedt
    Keymaster

We use that Renault garage too and they are really nice. Ask for Thomas and tell him Mumstown recommended you and he might do you a deal. We had a problem with our whole wheel and would have cost 300 for a new one but he got us an almost new one for half the price. he is a sound fella

HTH

ruby

thanks guys……ill pop up and give them a try….dont know bout ye but i detest having to spend money on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….can think of a dozen other things to spend it on!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes Thomas with the pony tail, really nice fella and no ripp off. And they cleaned my car outside and inside after they changed my tyre!

MaryE

I need tyres too, keep putting it off but know that i shouldnt. A few people have recommended that place beside Dominos Pizza on Mary street where that lady waves her hand up & down.

Saying that i was having trouble with the electrics & lights on my car recently and i went to Judge motors beside the TLT & they were fantastc. Knew what the problem was straight away, i needed a new part which they installed for me for nearly nothing. i Was very impressed by them.

Cars are like money pits some times.

sweetpea1979

I got 3 tyres last year for my clio from McManus tyres on the coast road, she did me a bit of deal as I got the 3 at the same time, my hubby got his there only recently and their prices are good too 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.