Two little babies killed in Galway

Home Forums National Chat Two little babies killed in Galway

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was so sad when I heard this on the news earlier in the week about the two little sisters, 2 years and 2 months who were killed in their buggy when a car crashed into them, on a road in Co Galway

It is so tragic, their dad was wheeling them when a car hit them. The man who crashed into them was driving when he took a seizure and lost control of the car and hit their buggy. I feel so sorry for him too, he is local and knows the family and it was just a really horrible, tragic accident.

They buried the two of them together, with their arms around each other and when I heard that, I shed a few tears. The thoughts of what their poor family are going through. its so horrific. I’ll be lighting a candle for them today.

I hugged my babies extra close last night when I was putting them to bed. You just never know what’s around the corner in life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like you Sabbi this story has really affected me,I’ve found that I keep thinking about it the whole time.I just dont know how that family will ever get over losing their two girls like that.Its just completely heartbreaking.

All it takes is a split second,if they had been on that stretch of road 5 minutes later or if the driver had the seizure a few minutes later,this wouldnt have happened….Its just so so sad. RIP little Angels x

Yvonne

Its so heartbreaking…

Taylor5

Its very sad, most mammies have sent the daddies out for a walk with the kiddies to have a break or tidy up!!
    An old neighbours son was killed last weekend at the age of 21, she took comfort from this story, she said at least they had 21 years with their son, this family were robbed of 2 babies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.