Twin boys murdered by older brother

Home Forums Cork Chat Twin boys murdered by older brother

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Its so terrible listening to the news this morning about those poor twin boys in Cork who were murdered by their 22 year old brother yesterday. He killed them in what Gardaí said looks like a frenzied attack and then he left their home and committed suicide. So senseless….why could’t he have just taken his own life? Why did he have to do that to those poor boys.

Their other sibling found them dead – that is something this family will never get over.

My heart is breaking for them. :(

chewieodie
    Participant

Its just beyond horrific…. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very very sad, my heart just breaks for all involved. I heard on the radio this morning that the twins are being buried together in one cemetery & the older brother is going to a different cemetery, the poor parents will never get over this & the poor other sibling that discovered the twins that is a horrific sight that no child should have to see.

someone in work said you just never know what you are going to go home to & I have to say it just sent a chill down my back. the media said that the parents were out buying them a present……& they came home to that.

RIP little ones xx

munchin
    Participant

so so sad – scares the life out of me that one brother could do this to his 2 younger siblings – the other 2 siblings were apparently playing in the garden

Jedt
    Keymaster

I had tears in my eyes today driving home listening to the reports of the funeral on the news. Such a sad and senseless waste of two young lives and also, its awful that their brother was suffering so badly that he committed such a heinous act.

Devastating for that family and the community around them.

🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.