TV3 – The Morning Show – Labour Options – Monday at 11

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents TV3 – The Morning Show – Labour Options – Monday at 11

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TracyDonegan

Hi everyone,

The bump and I will be on TV3 on tomorrow’s Morning Show at 11 discussion of birth options and pain relief.

Tracy :lol:

trixiebell
    Participant

ooh I will tune in tomorrow.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Go Tracy!!!

Fair play to you, even with your bump growing bigger, you are always working tirelessly to try to improve maternity services in Ireland for mums to be. Thank you for all you do. Your book and the advice you give is really helpful for any expectant mum in Ireland.

Best of luck for tomorrow, we’ll be tuning in….

WHealth4Life

Watched it this morning. It was very interesting to see all the different perspecitives on giving birth, including those of the presenters. It was great to hear you talk with such confidence about your hopes for a homebirth. Very inspiring. I’ll definitely be watching out for the next update. 😀

TracyDonegan

Thanks!

It was quite a dissapointing show – very much focused on the minority of things that can go wrong and making them sound very common. I’d imagine it was probably a fairly scary show for afirst timer.

I hope they’ll do another show about amazing births to balance out the negativity of this one.

Tracy 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.