TV3 coming to film in Scotch Hall Tuesday!

Home Forums Louth Chat TV3 coming to film in Scotch Hall Tuesday!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI all,

For anyone who wants the chance to get on TV….come along to Scotch Hall next Tuesday 11th May to be part of the audience for a TV3 show called ‘Stylewars’!!

The crew will be filming in the centre from 2-5pm next Tuesday afternoon, May 11th and they are hoping for a good turn out on the day for the cameras!

So if you’d like have a chance to get on TV, come along!

bigbird

Great stuff , ill be there something different for a Tuesday afternoon !!

ScotchHall

Hi All,

We are very exicted about TV3 filming here on Monday & Tuesday of next week. Then the big reveal will be on Tuesday.

Feel free to come down on Monday and Tuesday! Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Scotch Hall

CaliGal

oooooh must have a look as I love fashion! 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

CaliGal

This was dissappointing..waited around from 2-4pm and NOTHING! Saw lots of dolled up moms with strollers looking lost as well…

Was told they were filming at 3:30 in Scotch Hall but left at 4pm when there was still no activity going on 🙁

ScotchHall

Hi CaliGal, we too were disappointed with the delays from the Production company. They were running a good bit behind which I suppose can happen when filming but made sure the crowd who had turned up thinned out. Hopefully you will enjoy the show when it airs on July 6th at 9pm on TV3.

Scotch Hall

ScotchHall

Hi CaliGal, we too were disappointed with the delays from the Production company. They were running a good bit behind which I suppose can happen whenfilming but made sure the crowd who had turned up thinned out. Hopefully you will enjoy the show when it airs on July 6th at 9pm on TV3.

Scotch Hall

happymumblemum
    Participant

Saw lots of dolled up moms with strollers looking lost as well…

lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.