tv

Home Forums National Chat tv

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scole1

BBC iplayer is blocked to viewers in Ireland … so how do you gain access ? Are you using a british server ?

Hi ditto

On my PS3 I’ve setup a UK account and can view it that way, through a US account I can do the same with US tv…very handy, as the account brings you into the servers in those countries.

scole1

well now that lost is over anyone got anything on tv that they could recommend to watch that maybe good

we’ve been watching strike back on sky i like it it’s good it’s sort of like 24 iykwim

baz’s extreme lives, haven’t watched this yet but have it recorded…
    can’t think of anything else right now…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Luther on BBC is excellent, you probably would’ve had to seen it from the start but possible to get the first few episodes on bbc iplayer, its well worth looking at, they’ve done something a little different with this.

yummymummy

Need you even ask such a question when Big Brother is starting next week 😆 😆

Private practice will be starting soon too wohooo

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hey Scole we seem to like the same sort of tv so I can thoroughly recommend Supernatural ..its on Season 5 in America ..the first season is a bit blah but it gets really really good…

Alos Dexter is back soon…A fab show!!! Watch from the start if you can.
    True Blood is back soon..

Breaking Bad is very popular in the states but I couldn’t get in to it.

Can’t believe Lost and 24 are both over …will really miss the 2 Jacks..Jack Bauer and Jack Shepherd!!!

Great ending on 24..fab season…

nurse jackie, dexter, true blood and vampire diaries are my favorites. if ya like true blood and cant wait till the 3rd season look up true blood minisodes on you tube.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Modern Family on Sky is totally hilarious and of course, the best thing on TV right now is Glee! How funny is that Sue Sylvester – I love it when she calls poor little Kurt ‘Ladyface!’ Hilarious!

Luther on BBC is very good too. Also like ‘one born every minute’ even though it makes me cry, every week, I’m such a sap!!

scole1

thanks guys keep them coming…

sabbi what’s luther?

ditto

Luther on BBC is excellent, you probably would’ve had to seen it from the start but possible to get the first few episodes on bbc iplayer, its well worth looking at, they’ve done something a little different with this.

BBC iplayer is blocked to viewers in Ireland … so how do you gain access ? Are you using a british server ?

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve got a couple that I’m loving…. for different reasons…

White Collar and The Mentalist…. love both
    Trauma
    The Good Wife
    Strike Back
    Flash forward….

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, highly recommend getting the 1st few episodes of Luther. Its a crime drama, very gritty but really well written. Excellent TV – which is not something I say often. I’d say all the details are on BBC website

Bit disappointed with the last series of Jonathan Ross, expected it to be better but has been a bit of a let down. Thought he’d go out with more of a bang. That used to be great on Fri nights…

Like The Good Wife and RTE2 – that’s worth a look.

Anyone who has not checked out Modern Family yet – sky plus it immediately, its classic comedy, really brilliant!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.