tv crap any recommendations

Home Forums National Chat tv crap any recommendations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    scole1

what can we watch now, the apprentice is finished, x-factor etc, what is on crap tv have about 1000 channels with bugger all on, someone enlighten me…started watching misfits got into it now it’s flaming finsihed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maisy

know how you feel scole. i really enjoyed the apprentice this year. hopefully there will be some decent tv in the new year, but until then i am keeping myself going with box sets of the wire and house. hoping for new series of lost, 24 and desperate housewives …. hope they havent been axed?

alternatively, i watch a lot of tv that i have missed on rte player. watched the savage eye for the 1st time this week, and laughed my head off. did me the power of good as was stressed out over lots of silly things and really helps to unwind. re-runs of even the best comedies just arent that funny when you know what is coming

Fabienne

I’m watching " lie to me" on sky1
    it’s addictive.
    Who else watch it?

chewieodie
    Participant

Hey fab Fab!… 😉

I’m off to bond with hubby, and Dh on the couch, with the container of Ben and jerry…. to watch Lie to me…. that I’ve got taped on Skyplayer! 😉

And the Mentalist…. LOVE IT…. Medium, Bones, House, Fringe….mmm enjoy them all! 😉

trixiebell
    Participant

Maisy, I dont think desperate housewives has been axed, I hope not lol!!! No does it not usually start again in January, at least that is something for us to watch!!

Savage eye is very funny!!

yummymummy

greys anatomy is back on 4th….doesnt desp hw be on when that starts???

celeb big bro on in jan too 🙂

last of wife swap tw night i think as is strictly come dancing:)

ive started to really get into live at the apollo.

rihanna is on wossy tonight

god u can tell im bored!!!!!

Jenny!!!

whats wossy????

yummymummy

😆 😆 sorry………Jonathan Ross

Taylor5

I watch anything on Discovery… Whale wars is brilliant, its the Steve Irwin ship that follows the whale ships and try to stop them killing whate, they still get kills on board but they try all sorts to stop them killing the whales, they crashed into one of the ships, lovely people and you can see how it upsets them when they cant get to save a whale
    How its made is ds1 fav or Air crash investigation

Bookwitch

Lost, Desperate Housewives and Grey’s anatomy are all back in Jan until then it’s box sets and books

Anonymous
    Inactive

😥 😥
    what to watch…….. no xfactor

scole1

oh actually watched the preview for glee, and actually is watchable so will see come jan..

on the upside there’s a few movies on now which is good

yummymummy

yeah i watched it too scole and ive heard the rest os really good…..like a good musical series (altho aint a fan of HSM)

Miracle on 34th street is on channel 4 after deal or no deal 🙂

and of course the darts is on 2nd till 10th jan WOHOOOOOOOOOOO

rossylisa

did anyone else’s channel 4 go off when mircle on 34th st came on 👿

Taylor5

😥 😥
    what to watch…….. no xfactor

i know, its terrible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.