Tummy Tucks – anyone had one or know someone who has?

Home Forums National Chat Tummy Tucks – anyone had one or know someone who has?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

My sister is thinking of having a tummy tuck – she is a fitness expert and is perfectly toned all over apart from her belly, which will not come down or get toned after 3 c-sections.

Does anyone know anyone who has had this done? Has anyone on here had it done? There are clinics popping up all over the place so someone must know someone….

If so, where would you recommend for it?

She has not fully decided yet. She is not a very vain person but the fact she has a saggy belly upsets her and nothing she does can tone it up and it really gets her down.

Just looking for some suggestions about where to go and where not to go!

Thanks!

Taylor5

My sisters friend got it done for the same reason and a breast reduction at the same time, she is like a new woman.
    She always looked huge, with big boobs and saggy c section belly, she would be very small and just had a dumpy look about her…. i nearly fell over when i seen her after her op, she was tiny!! She always was but you just didnt notice with the boobs and belly.
    You are left with a hefty scar but it runs along your pant line. like a longer section scar. I believe if it make you feel better then go for it.

happymumblemum
    Participant

This has to be what the celebs have done at the same time as their c sections…I am left with a numb jelly like roll of padding which is obvious that would never go even if i stomach crunched and sniffed lettuce leaves till the cows come home . 😆 😆

Still I don’t care, would never risk any op that wasn’t medically necessary no matter how good I might look afterwards.

You have to be so careful as there are lots of places offering these and AFAIK it isn’t regulated?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am out this weekend and have industrial strength knickers to hold it all in – thats best option for me at moment!! 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

I am hoping Jordan won’t notice mine on Saturday 😆 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

I am out this weekend and have industrial strength knickers to hold it all in – thats best option for me at moment!! 😆 😆

Sorry Sabbi…. but have to admit to having a giggle at the thought of admin in industrial strength knickers! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

It is something I would consider! After having my DD by section, it has never been the same or ever will be and it really knocked my confidence.. would love a boob job too!

My aunt had a reduction on Monday! She is in her early 60’s and I say fair play to her, she really wishes she had done it sooner!

rossylisa

I would love one aswell, after having a c section and surgery on my stomach before and probably will have another section with this pregnancy. Im left with an over hang that is horrible. Will have to wait and see if this going to be my last baby first

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.