Tue 4th – Laurence Centre Parent & Child Coffee Morning

Home Forums Louth Chat Tue 4th – Laurence Centre Parent & Child Coffee Morning

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Calling all mums to be, mums, dads, nannies, babies, toddlers & kiddies!!

Don’t forget the Bagel Bar & Laurence Centre will be hosting their monthly Parent & child coffee morning, tomorrow, Tue 4th, from 10-12pm.

They are kindly providing FREE PARKING and FREE FOOD to all Mumstown parents.

There will be toys laid out for the kiddies and a fun food display by Mini Chefs too…

See you there at 10am.

Kind regards,
    Mumstown team

scole1

wooohooo will be there for sure

Pastela

Well, that was fun!

My two enjoyed themselves….
    even though my daughter demolished all the cheese in sight…. and yes I DO feed her! 🙄

Must do that again!… Roll on next month! 😉

Babs

Great morning!! Thanks for the free parking (that really helps)…and the free bagels!!! It is great to meet old and new faces…a def regular on my calender from now on!!!

Taylor5

Yeah great Idea….. I only went and used my FREE parking, but to get 4 hours free parking I spent 200 euro 😳 😳 😳
    All on kids clothes, girls Adams is well worth a visit… got lovely stuff in Name it (In fact got the lads their christmas clothes) then got bedlinen in Shaws again great offers
    Thanks Sabbi for reminding me about Adams……
    Well done Laurances if this morning wasnt on I woudnt have gone down and spent 200 euro, well really it was the free parking that did it for me…. keep it up

Yvonne

I missed it today unfortunately… but will definitely be back next month!

trixiebell
    Participant

me too, will go to the next one, as ds1 will be back at school and ds2 at creche, so me and the lil lady can have some "girly" time and chill out and have a cuppa 😆

munchin
    Participant

Really hoping to make the Sept one too

scole1

enjoyed it well as mush as i could, i was roasting so was nearly passing out i apologies people perhaps thought i was going through the change lol….. also making sure ds1 was ok…great to put names to faces and hopefully will get to relax a little more next time as i will have only 1 to worry about….and get to have proper chats….

raced down the town with ds1 moaning so roll on double buggy and montessori starting back…lol….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.