Tue 1sr Dec – Bagel Bar Parent & toddler Coffee Morning

Home Forums Louth Chat Tue 1sr Dec – Bagel Bar Parent & toddler Coffee Morning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the monthly Parent & Toddler coffee morning will take place at the Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre from 10.30am Tuesday morning, December 1st

There will be:
    4 hours free parking for Mumstown parents, from 10am-2pm
    Toys for the children/babies to play with
    Free nibbles – As the Bagel Bar launch their new ‘Crepe’ menu
    Baby change room – The new baby room in Bagel Bar will be unveiled
    Chat and gossip – Catch up on all the latest chat with other parents
    Some surprises too…watch out for reps from M&S and other stores coming into us with goodies…

Hope to see lots of familiar and some new faces there too,

Thanks.

Taylor5

I dont believe it…. my first morning with ds1 back at playschool and I’ve arranged for a plumber to come to the house 😈 😈 😈
    I love wind chimes and so does ds2 and there is nothing better then a good Crepe 😉 😆 😆 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ll be there… looking forward to it…..

scole1

cool was actually looking at getting windchimes would you belive it, was looking when away in wales didn’t find any nice ones so will have a look on tues looking forward to it….

chewodie- will see you later 😉 😉

hjs

Great company, crepes and craic down at the Bagel Bar this am Mums (and the more than a few) Dads too! Enjoyed myself no end and great to meet so many new faces!

susandrumm

Hi All

Susan here the manager of The Laurence Town Centre. I really enjoyed your company this morning and I was thrilled with the numbers we got this morning.

Hope you all enjoyed the new play area and the new toys. Please feel free at any time to send me an email susan@laurencetowncentre.com if you would like me to know something that I have done right ………or even wrong. 😀

Thanks again, see you all next month

Regards
    Susan Drumm
    Operations Manager
    The Laurence town centre

Babs

As always it was great…well done Susan and all in the Laurences Centre, to the Bagel Bar, to Siobhan (mumstown’s mammy) and to everyone who turned up…it is going from strength to strength!!! And fair play to all the dads who braved us gaggle of mammies…that must have been so daunting!!! 😆 😆 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

Well… I had a whale of a time! Met some lovely mums, and got the make-up done…. now, all glammed up and nowhere to go! 😀 Even got comments at DH playschool!

Well done ladies…. heres to the next one….. 😉

And a HAPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TO SIOBHAN!….. 😉

Gismo

I really enjoyed meeting new mums this morning . Crepes were lovely and was there was a great atmosphere. well done t o all involved and Happy Birthday Siobhan 😀

scole1

happy birthday siobhan…hope you enjoyed your morning…..

also missyg happy birthday 2moro, looked lovely with make over today…i followed suit…lol….now need the rest of me done was a great morning…

saw a few girlies met a few new ones and got my make up done, also got a fab windchime, hanging up in the bedroom we’ll see what dh thinks of it…will have to have a proper look in amber body and soul another day to get some christmas pressies….

a big thank you to susan for her ever happy and wonderful self she’s a star and also to the genie at work who did the make up this morning on the elizabeth arden counter in shaws she did a great job on me wish she could do my make up every morning….so great deals in shaws too…oh and the perfume i tried elizabeth arden green tea, really lovely and refreshing not a big perfume wearer but have to say i could wear this so will have to pick up a bottle…..

thanks again for another great morning looking forward to next month

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone – I really look forward to this event now every month. And thanks to Susan for the childminding and child chasing and to Alan for my little birthday cake and the yummy crepes – I was very moved when ye all sang Happy Birthday (although a bit mortified too!!! LOL)

Thanks girls, see you all at the next one!!

Yvonne

Enjoyed this morning! Great to meet a few more Mums! Craic was great too.
    Happy Birthday Siobhain!!!!
    Susan – its a great set up you have, love the changing room! Its great to be able to have a cuppa and not worry about your child making noise as everyone is the same!

Bought a couple of bits in Amber afterwards too, lovely pieces in there.

munchin
    Participant

at last i made this meet up – good to met a few more mums though won’t remember who was who
    even managed to drag the dh along for a bit – now have to bring him for next 2 months before i return to work full time! hope he keeps it up.
    Well done laurence centra & bagel bar – great morning Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

The bagel Bar get together is on tomorrow morning and the same great deals on free parking, free nibbles etc. apply and there will be baby massage too.

Hope to see lots of you there tomorrow morning, around 10-10.30am

Thanks,
    Mumstown.

hjs

What a whopper of a morning! Great to see so many faces, familiar and new, lovely event, as ever.

Terrific goody bags, lads cannot moan about it being "all about me" at all after Harry’s little surprise. And Boots bags, free parking, Esprit advice and discount, lovely baby massage demo! Splendid way to spend the am.

Apologies for ds’s blood-curdling screams – learnt at the heel of the mistress I’m afraid (and I don’t mean his big sis) – he only 2, 4give him.

Thanks again to Bagel Bar, Susan and MT team – c u in Nov!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.