Try Reflexology at Sonairte this Sunday…….

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Try Reflexology at Sonairte this Sunday…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Moonflower will be at the Sonairte Farmers market this Sunday 20th July,where you can try a mini Reflexology treatment.I will be in the courtyard area in a lovely peaceful room in the beautiful setting of Sonairte.If you dont come along with plans to buy just come along & soak up the calming energy of our national ecology centre…….also i will be selling some wonderful Angel items,such as angel cards,Reiki charged candles and crystals………and of course as i am ever loyal to my favourite charity you can also buy some really cute greeting cards in aid of Drogheda Animal Rescue from my stall…….

I think you will be surprised at how much the market has improved in recent months it really is a bustling market now with lots of interesting products to buy from the fabulous organic fruit and veg,handmade cosmetics,jewellery,delicious cakes & breads and unusual stalls you wouldnt find anywhere else.

I really look forward to meeting some more of you,even if its just to say hello.

Moonflower
    Blissful Therapies

Alison,

Excuse my ignorance but where is the Sonataire Farmers Market ?? 😳

Taylor5

Alison do you know Julianstown? If you turn right in Julianstown onto the Laytown roadl Sonataire is on the right handside.(about 2miles down the road) You cant miss it, plus there will be tons of cars parked on the hard shoulder

Alison,

I might just go that far 🙂 , could do with a mini treatment 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.