Truly Madly Baby & Kid-Dragon Den Winners

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Truly Madly Baby & Kid-Dragon Den Winners

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    Need some help with your Chrsitmas Shopping, then you need to check out Truly Madly Baby & Kid!

Truly Madly Baby & Truly Madly Kid has just arrived in Ireland! This Dragon Den investment winning company has something for everyone. with fantastic toys and gifts to suit all budgets, From Mum-to-be, newborn, wobbler, toddler and through to primary school we have an array of unique and exciting products. Check out our website at http://www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk and download our free catalogue.

TMB & TMK are party planners and we do toy parties in your home. However with Christmas only 4 weeks away and everyone so busy, we want to make the shopping experience that bit easier for you. So download our catalogue for free, browse it and if there is anything you would like to purchase please PM me and I will place your order, prices are in sterling but we use the daily exchange rate to calculate your order in Euro-so there is no hike in prices! Delivery takes 7-10 days and your delivery is free if you place your order before 11.59pm November 30th 2009

Some of our most popular gifts include the Zoobie Pets and Trunkis! We have some fantastic produbts to aid little ones with toilet training, and some great toys imaginative play, some fabulous wooden toys and lots of lotions and potions to pamper the Mum-to be!

My name is Demelza O’Loughlin, my consultant ID # is 2723. PM me or you can email me at trulymadlydemelza@gmail.com[/url] PLease enter MT09 in the subject bar.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.