True Story

Home Forums National Chat True Story

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hippychic

A White woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a Black man. Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air Hostess. "Madam, what is the matter," the Hostess asked. "You obviously do not see it then?" she responded. "You placed me next to a Black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat." "Be calm please, the Hostess replied. "Almost all the seats on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another seat is available." The Hostess went away and came back a few minutes later. "Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in Economy class. I spoke to the Captain and he informed me that there are also no seats in the Business class. All the same, we still have one seat inFirst class." Before the woman could reply, the Hostess continued: "It is unusual for our company to permit someone from Economy class to sit in First class. However, given the circumstances, the Captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting." She turned to the Black man and said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First class." At that moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had just witnessed stood up and applauded. "When you’re down to nothing, God is up to something." This actually happened on a BA flight not too long ago! Well done British Airways

Hippychic

happymumblemum
    Participant

was that really true???????

yes well done BA

hippychic

Got it on facebook off one of my friends, and it also gave a picture of the guy it happened to, could not believe it, how small minded people can be its so scarey!!

Hippychic

hippychic

Just reminds me of

John Lydons, no blacks no Irish no dogs!! deplorable

pinkbabe

do people still think like this ??? 👿

hippychic

Just plain nuts to me…

Hippychic

joey_rudd

there was a program on skylast night about the BNP (british national party)..they think that britain is theirs and every other race or religion should get out and move to another country and they believe that there should be a limit to how many children they should have…watching it made me just want to smack some sense it to the bigoted idiots

Taylor5

Okay okay im rumbled…. it was me, only joking!

I heard a similar story but it was about tiger woods, something about remarks made about a blackman, but the person was shocked to find out he was worth 100’s or millions of dollars…. Come on Obama, for first black american president, but my mam thinks it will be the end of the world if that happens! or is that said of a black pope?

My mam is old and was on a dublin bus a few years ago, a little black kid kept hitting her with a bread roll (she was wear a good wool coat which she only had cleaned) she kept telling the kid to stop but she didnt…. so she slapped the child 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 The mother said "you only slapped her cause shes black" mam said "no, i did not, I dont have a problem with coloured people and that she had employed a black back in the 60’s when there was only a few blacks in Ireland! and if she keeps hitting me I’ll hit her back" So that story doesnt surprise me at all, she could have been just like my mother 🙄 😳

scole1

my god taylor……my gran is desperate says she’s not a racist but acts reall weird around coloured people which is very stupid of her, i get so embarassed….anyway…..i’m delighted that BA did such a thing that’s terrible to think such things go on these days…..

i’d like a black president for the USA would be great, may change the world…..taylor think the end of the world is when the black pope sits….(not my opinion by the way) but that is what’s said, why i dunno…..

Taylor5

Yeah its an old Irish saying, maybe your nan and my mam were in the irish version of the KKK 🙄
    I do think Ireland is very racist and getting worse in places… My mam was watching the news and saying how shocking it was seeing the kids getting shot in Africa (cant remember where) but I just laughed and said, Ah yeah, but no pity when you getting hit with a bread roll 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.