tropical fish – ALL REHOMED

Home Forums SWAP SHOP tropical fish – ALL REHOMED

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ltl

anyone out there want some baby guppies. these are warm water fish suitable for an aquarium with temp set at approx25/27 degrees. i have about 30 to 50 to rehome and im rehoming them in batches of 6. thanks for looking and if interested pm me [ that was quick all babies rehomed] thanks for looking

Almae

how much you looking for them , love guppys 🙂

ltl

hi, that was quick. nothing as i have so many and think my only female thats left is pregnant again. the petshops wont take them. where are you based im in laytown and as im a fulltime childminder you would have to collect them. regards veronica

Almae

I am over that way on Friday doing gel nails , so I could collect the children :):) LOL , I will take 12 if thats ok ?
    I spend a fortune on fish 🙄

ltl

thats fine, know the feeling about spending a fortune, we started this tank in feb and have lost 23 fish to date over 100 euros worth[ must be mad]. do you have a suitable container to put them in or do you want me to put them in a lidded jar till you get them home. if you want to ring for directions the num is 041 9887075. regards again veronica

Almae

how much you looking for them , love guppys 🙂

Almae

would you have like a bag , you know the sandwich ones that you can tie ? that might be better or a jar either 🙂

ltl

hi, think i just pm,d you instead of just replying. veronica

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.