treadmill for hire??

Home Forums Louth Chat treadmill for hire??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    travelgirl

hi there,
    i would love to have a treadmill, but not willing to fork out 500 odd euro and then not like it…..just wondering does anyone know if it is possible to hire a treadmill, have seen vibroplates for hire but don’t think i would like to use one of those?

thanks all

happymumblemum
    Participant

My neighbour has hired these type of equipments I will get the number off her.

travelgirl

thanks very much happyhumblemum

Vie_mum

check out fit4hire web site. Seen loads of ads around Drogheda for them. Might be good.

yummymummy

Im nearly sure drogheda hire hire them out too!!!

travelgirl

tried that website fit4hire but it seems to be in the isle of man…maybe i am looking at the wrong thing! somebody told me about drogheda hire, but according to their website it is only that plate thing that they hire out??? will have to keep looking i think! thanks for the advise anyway

ainecaine

hi there,
    i would love to have a treadmill, but not willing to fork out 500 odd euro and then not like it…..just wondering does anyone know if it is possible to hire a treadmill, have seen vibroplates for hire but don’t think i would like to use one of those?

thanks all

Friend of my family has co that hires these out from donabate. check out toneathome.ie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.