Travel Tips

Home Forums National Chat Travel Tips

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heard this on the radio and thought it would make a great thread …

Travel Tips:

Bring baby wipes (even if you don’t have a baby); brillant for cleaning up all kinds of mess

Medication; prepare a little first aid kit including diarrhea meds.

Any more …

scole1

is this for heading away or just the regular trip out…..

i know in my car i have nearly everything needed….

suncream, child and mine, deoderant, tissues, wipes, nappies, spare clothes and pj’s just incase, umbrellas, first aid box, breakdown kit, antispectic spray incase can’t get to sink, little toy box with cars, books, a little folding lap table colours and kids cd music, buggy, spare car seat, walking band, jackets, ball, towel, and blanket, snacks hidden for those keep quiet moments, some gum and some hard bolied sweets, and also tampons and pants just incase….

i sound more like a mobile home rather than a car 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

You sound like a weirdo 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sorry you forgot something, the feckin kitchen sink (the one with the dents) 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL .. I want to travel with you Scole!

Yvonne

Very organised and ready for everything Scole!

scole1

it’s probably the only organised thing in my life…. 😆 😆 😆

sure taylor is always prepared too must be the girl guide in her too lol….. 😆

ed1
    Participant

My god you are organised. All thats in my car is a load of rubbish, although i do usually have the hoover and mop and bucket in the boot 😆 😆 (i clean a few places and just leave them in the boot)

Must sort out some thing like that for the car, well an umbrella at least 😆

Taylor5

I always have a blanket for ds, jackets and unbrella. Plus some snacks and a drink just incase we breakdown or stuck in a traffic jam

yummymummy

umbrealla, baby wipes and 10 pairs of sunglasses is whats in mine haha! oh and a pair of socks and black stilettos LOL
    my dad alwas
    ys tells me to keep a disposable camera in the car in case of an accident!! still havent done it yet though!

scole1

there’s no really need to have a disposable camera if you have a mobile phone with a camera on it so instant photo and then can print off anywhere no waiting…..

kcireland

just thinking about that … what was the code we are to put in our phones in case of an emergency?

I always bring a stash of sweets in case I need to bribe my children 😆

kasia

for the plane i always bring a book, magazine with lots of stikers. it keeps my kids busy for most of the time 😆 😆
    and the obvious – baby wipes etc.
    not so organised as scole though 😆 😆

Taylor5

Kc it was ICE1 ICE2 etc… Ice = in case of emergency

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.