Travel system???

Home Forums Donegal Chat Travel system???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DeniseDuffy

Hi there,

I am looking for a travel system,pushchair, car seat and maybe carryycot, and have no idea where to go or what to buy. Any suggesions would be greatly apprecaited, help!!! :shock: Also should I buy moses basket, cradle or straight to cot??

chewieodie
    Participant

HI Denise….

Welcome to Mumstown…. :wink:

It’s been a while since I’ve had the whole travel system side of things… but I bought the Phil – Ted…. which comes with a cocoon type gadget for newborns to snuggle into… and the pushchair itself flattens totally so as to accommodate it. Then, the best part about the buggy is that you can purchase a doubles kit, which you just attach to the back of the buggy… and hey presto, conversion from a single to a double buggy.
    But, your best bet would be to go to a Mothercare, or equivalent… have a look at the buggies etc… and chat with one of the sales assistants. See how everything works etc… see what you like, and once armed with that information, pop back onto the site and ask other moms their opinions.

The cradle / moses basket / cot…… well, I used a moses basket for both of mine. I found that they were more content as they were snugger than in the cot, so they settled easier. But its a matter of opinion. I also had babies in the 6 pound range… so they got a lot of use out of the Moses basket…. whereas a bigger baby would have a lesser period of time in it.

Best wishes with your pregnancy… and purchases! 😉

Taylor5

Denise i have a travel system for sale and i also have a crib… would do a great deal on both.

Travel system had a carrycot, car seat and base, its a pram and a buggy, spotless clean… 100 euro

and a Very modern looking crib with mattress, but i would recommend buying a new one…… it done my ds1 for 8 weeks (huge baby) and ds2 for over 4 months….. paid 150 would sell for 70euro

duckiedoo

Denise

Silver cross have a wonderful one online or mothercare in derry sell it too, have been looking at it myself, just dont want to temp fate yet, has carry cot and all.

It goes from pram to buggy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.