Travel Cot Mattress

Home Forums National Chat Travel Cot Mattress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Could anyone recommend where I could get a travel cot mattress. I want one that will fold up or inflate – to fix a Graco 93 x 66. There are lots on the internet but most appear to be proper mattresses and not the best suited for travelling.

Any recommendations or suggestions?

thanks

munchin
    Participant

i’ve never used a mattress with ours,I’m nearly sure it’s a graco – we have only ever used the base – you know the part that wraps around the cot. It’s all we’ve used on it and my dd is the 4th child to use it. My sil has the same one in england and she’s the same.

I got one in Smyths for €15. It was a little short for the travel cot so i just use a pillow at the top and put a sheet over both. Mothercare also had them when I was looking but they were €49!!! Of course they were better quality but for the amount of time he’s in it, wasn’t worth it.

mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks ladies for your replies. I have taken down the mattress and have the 2 of them testing it for me. Herself lay down and fell asleep on top of it last night – so can only assume that she was happy with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.