Trampoline Bargain – I think !!

Home Forums National Chat Trampoline Bargain – I think !!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Think i have just got a great bargain on a 8Ft Trampoline with enclosure £100/€130 in Woolworths in Newry. They are €180 in Symths. They have told me it will flat pack into my car, fingers crossed. They are out of stock but it is ordered and should be in for next weekend.
    Check out Woolworths web site for details.

Taylor5

That is a great bargain and yes they do fit into a standard car with the seats dropped, but the boxes are very very heavy
    We just paid 180 in Smyths, but its the best 180 euro we’ve spent on ds as he loves it and even went out one morning in his pj’s 😆 😆 😆 :lol

I had a look on the site they have some lovely stuff, didnt see the 8ft trampoline for £100 the only one I seen was £179, I didnt find a special offer section so I might have missed it:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great! Where is the Woolworths? I only know the Sainsbury shopping centre and the other Buttersomething one near it. Woolworths is great for toys!

Taylor5

I was told by a girl I worked with that she got her new baby carseat up in Newry and saved almost 70 euro compared to Smyths and Mothercare.

I might take a spin up but Im looking for a next store, I hate looking at things prices £20 but convert to 30euro! Was going to order maternity pj’s but after seeing the difference in price sure the money I’d save would pay for my fuel up and back

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just checked the Woolies site and the Trampoline is still on it, home page, down the bottom. Was up in Newry on Saturday morning stocking up on Washing powder/wine and cupboard basics. I eventually found Woolworths, after driving down 2 one way streets in the wrong direction 😳 😳
    Drive thru the lights at Sainsbury’s at the next set of lights take a left then, right at next lights, its in the centre of Newry but mind there are a lot of one way streets 😥 😥
    I also picked up some School clothes in M&S Newry about €1 cheaper per item.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brilliant thanks for the directions, we are heading down there tomorrow if it’s too rainy to work on the garden. July is birthday month among dd’s friends so was looking at the toys on their website , they seem to have some different things and great prices.

Taylor5

***** be carefull with those directions 😆 😆 😆 Are they the correct way to dirve or including the oneway streets 😆 😆 😆 😆
    The same thing happened me in Dundalk I was dropping a girl from work home as he was ill, she was giving me directions to her flat and she sent me down a oneway street the wrong way 🙄
    Mam was up in Belfast on Saturday and she said Marks had much nicer stuff then down South

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 I;ll have dh drive (now that he is FINALLY back) he can outrun the traffic police!!

Taylor5

Lai thats a great bargain seen it on the home page, God why do I always hear of those bargains just after I bought mine 🙄 🙄 🙄
    It will be the best think you every bought, ds loves it and would stay out for ages, he keeps trying to get me jumping on it…. I do for a bit but dont know if its recommended 😳

Taylor5

Just to bump this page up, just heard that Dunnes Stores in Uk/Northern Ireland are selling 8ft trampoline package for 45 pounds.
    Thought I’d post this up for anyone looking to get one as this is a real bargain.

joey_rudd

wow i wonder can i get one of my relatives to drive me up there to get one 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.