Tragic Farm accident in Donore

Home Forums National Chat Tragic Farm accident in Donore

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Gardaí say an infant died after falling into a rainwater lagoon shortly before noon in Donore in Co Meath.
    The boy, believed to be 18 months old, was taken to Our Lady’s Hospital in Drogheda where he was later pronounced dead.
    It is understood the boy had been visiting a relative’s farm.
    Gardaí have described the incident as a ‘dreadful tragedy’.

absolute nightmare… R.I.P angel.

thoughts with your family..xx

chewieodie
    Participant

God love them all… poor family…

noeleenw

this would be every parents worst nightmare , god love them

twinkle07

Poor little Angel.

Taylor5

OMG that terrible…. God Bless the poor little angel and his family, every parents worse nightmare

I feel sick hate to hear news like this

happymumblemum
    Participant

God love them, I can’t imagine how they must be feeling..life is so terribly terribly cruel and scary, no one knows whats round the corner….

Taylor5

i was told a story about a girl whos 22 month old took a bag of toys to the garden to play… well he put the bag over his head!!! the mum was 46 at the time and he was an only child, well she gave birth to a baby girl 6 weeks ago AGED 52 😯

scole1

poor little angel and my thoughts and prayers are with the family…xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

thinking of this family at this unbelievable sad time in their lives.

noeleenw

i know any toddler is hard to keep an eye on but a farm is such a dangerous place , i know myself my 2.5 year old is very hard to watch and doesnt have any fear. its just terrible

Yvonne

Its heartbreaking that they are going through this…. my thoughts and prayers are with the family.
    Even at the school the other morning, everyone was so somber, it was so sad, as his cousin is in the school and his grandparents are local to here aswell….

Taylor5

its so hard to watch kids…. i had 2 kids here on a playdate yesterday (both 5 years olds) one kept opening the front and back door, i had to take the keys out in the end…. my ds1 ran in and said x opened the front door and ds2 was gone out onto the street in his stockings and nappy, he could have been straight under a car or down to the building site!!!!!
    I was in the loo at the time so out with my pants almost around my ankles 😳 😳 😳

It only takes a few seconds in a strange house for danger

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.