Toys – FREE!!!!

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Toys – FREE!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sweetpea1979

I am doing a clear out of the attic and have plenty of toys which my two boys are no longer playing with.

At the moment i have a box which contains a garage…3 floors with ramps etc and also a go around race track kind of thing – hard to explain.

Also have a bag of other bits and pieces…airplane, push along toy, mechanical push horse etc

If anyone would like them please let me know…or if anyone knows of somewhere which is looking for toys I’d gladly love to have the information.

There will be more bags filled over the next few days, so will prob be on here again….

thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

Maybe some of them would be welcome at the play area in Laurence Town Centre? You could ask Susan if she would like some of them?

Taylor5

I have the same, i wonder would a local play group need them or womens refuge centre

Jomoodar

we would love unwanted toys in the naionra if they are still going!!

Call JOanne on 0876904384

i can collect them anytime.

JO

Taylor5

i have a few bits in the attic will have a root out, will keep you in mind when i get around to it

CaliGal

I would love them for our local playgroup which is short on "Boy" toys. Can collect anytime just let me know when and where 🙂

Thanks-
    Jacqueline

sweetpea1979

thanks Caligal and Jo – i’ll be in touch. I have someone for the first lot, but I’ve only started on the attic so there will be plenty more to go around. I’ll be in touch once I’ve got to them. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.