Toy Show on Late Late

Home Forums Louth Chat Toy Show on Late Late

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    libby

Toy Show is on Late Late on Friday night

This is a great family nite. Kids stay up late and have loads of other treats.. What do others do????

Do your kids watch this???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rossylisa

we always got to stay up and watch it as kids it was brilliant and then watch it again on the sunday 😀

i usually let dd watch it on the sunday because she is in bed by 7.30 and this is my cilax night 😆 but might see how her cheeck is this week and then let her watch it 😆

Taylor5

I watch it, I love the kids on it.. they are either real Dubs or D4 posh kids/tech nerd kids 😆 😆 😆
    Bring back Gaybo for the toyshow

ed1
    Participant

yeah taylor, BRING BACK GAY BYRNE, just for the toy show. not half as good as it was wh.en he did it.

all the same i will still be watching. boys can stay up to watch it too. youngest usually falls asleep half way through. cant wait 😆

redbells

What is Toy Show?

Gismo

Oh all the sayings…"roll it there roisin" and to name a few can’t wait. Little man will be in bed but will be watchin it alright

yummymummy

its the late late toy show redbells!!!

ill be watching some of it myself, after im a celeb that is, j will be in his dads and never really has any interest in it at all, thinks its boring which it is now that pat kenny is doing it, he has no banter or nothing with the kids, loved gay doing it!! me and bro used to curl up on sofa with popcorn to watch it whn we were younger. thoses were the days.

pinkbabe

I’ll def watch it but I won’t be keeping small people up for it (they’ll watch the repeat on Sunday) just not worth the tired crankyness the following day 🙁

kcireland

Libby … I’m going to try to keep them up … I might pass out before them! It’s a great night to get hints!

noeleenw

went to smyths yesterday it was mental 👿

kasia

is there any toys left??? 😀
    planning to visit the store soon, but maybe should go now?

libby

My ds & dd are looking forward to Late Late toy Show on friday nite. Doubt my dd will see much she will be so tired after swimming tomorrow evening.

We are curling up to watch it my dh is working till 10pm so he will bring home supper.

Looking forward till them

😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

well girls, what did you think? i thought it was good this year. only thing my boys were giving out that there was so much girls toys and not enough boy things.

god some of those children are so talented.

rossylisa

i thought the layout of it was brill reall christmas but pat is crap he dosnt know how to interact with the kids did you see when he kicked the doll and the little girl given out to him 😆

pinkbabe

that was real cute the little girl giving out

& who knew how cute that annoying little becky is??? she’s a little stunner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.