TopUp Childbenefit

Home Forums Louth Chat TopUp Childbenefit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

whats that Eur 1000 called again? Does anyone understand the new system for that? Is that right that they will stop paying it and pay a year of child care? What about the mothers who stay at home and therefore dont earn anything? Do I not care for my children? Its just that I think its best for my children when I stay home the first years and even be there when my daughter comes home from school? Her schooltimes are so arkward have a part time job. I just wonder if we mothers who stay home will loose out? I dont reject the idea completly. Its good. If I would have went back to work (part time) and still had to bring the kids to playschool (because I worked in Dublin) I had to pay EUR 150 on top of my wages. Therefore its a good start for mothers who have to work.

And dont get me wrong, I wouldnt mind to work I just decided for the first years its best for my children if I stay home. But staying at home will probably be a luxury from now on.

Sabrinab 08

Hi there.. Its called the early childhood payment. its 1140 a yr, or at the monent 93 a month. Its gonna be 45 next month until Dec and then after that it’ll gone next yr!!! typical government give something with one hand and take it back with the other!!! 😈
    They are also planning on assessing the income limit to decide if ppl are entitled to Childrens Allowance. Screw the generation that meant to be the tax payers of the future!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.