Toothbrush Holder with Timer

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Toothbrush Holder with Timer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Make brush time easy and fun!

These cute little toothbrush holders (toothbrush goes in the back) come with their own timer attached. The child simply flips the timer and begins brushing!

Can be personalised with any name free. Choice of ladybird or frog!

€7.99 including postage & packing nationwide!

Moonflower

i saw a similar photo in a magazine & thought what a lovely gift idea….great price too….will keep in mind 🙂 we just pm you with order do we??

Fabienne

How long does the timer last?
    1 , 2 , 3 or 5 min?

It looks great.

Fabienne

Taylor5

1 , 2 , 3 or 5 min?

It looks great.

Fabienne

I would guess 2mins as thats the recommended time for cleaning your teeth…. What size is the hole in the toothbrush holder, wouldit hold the battery toothbrushes with the chunky handle?

ArtyMum

i saw a similar photo in a magazine & thought what a lovely gift idea….great price too….will keep in mind 🙂 we just pm you with order do we??

Thanks moonflower … they can be ordered directly on the website here …
    http://www.erincrafts.com/personalised- … ial-gifts/

I haven’t checked tbh and you are the first person who asked! I will check in the morning and let you know.

What size is the hole in the toothbrush holder, would it hold the battery toothbrushes with the chunky handle?

It won’t fit those Taylor5, sorry about that, it fits the standard toothbrush.

Taylor5

Thanks, they use standard ones downstairs… any other boyish looking ones?

Fabienne

Artymum, the question is not from me, I would not have thought of the time at all.
    It’s my husband, I wanted to show it to him before ordering and he asked me.

They look great.

they look handy dd’s 2 minute sometimes lasts a half and hour before bed stalling time 😆

ArtyMum

Thanks, they use standard ones downstairs… any other boyish looking ones?

Taylor5 … I do handpainted ones also, and can do them for boys no bother, they are €8.99 inc p+p, take a look here and see what you think
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 1268513073

The photo there is mostly girls but it will give you an idea. The boys ones are fab too.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.