Tony Ferguson anyone??

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Tony Ferguson anyone??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone tried the Tony Ferguson weight loss programme Boots are currently running?

Boots want to come along to one of our Mumstown get togethers to tell us about this but would we like to from some of you who have tried it to see what ye think of it….

thanks

noeleenw

my friend is on it at the min started last monday i will ask her tomorrow and get back to yiz … was thinking of doing it too

Yvonne

My brothers gf works in Boots in Navan and she said that it is selling really well and that there seems to be good results with it…
    Would like to know a bit more about it….

noeleenw

spoke to my friend she lost 8 lb in the first week and her friend lost 11 lb 😀 said she took 1 day off it also she did pole dancing and hula hoop class during the week said it cost her 36 euro for the week now she said she was hungry a good few times during the week but she is delighted

Taylor5

Wow thats some result in a week!!!!
    I know alot of people who do diets like this celeb slim etc… think they work for a while and you get great results, but dont think you could stick to that type of diet for very long. 36 euro a week is a bit expensive nearly 150 a month 😯
    wouldnt mind doing it for a week 😆 😆 😆 With results like that im sure Boots will be busy…. who is tony ferguson??

yummymummy

If anyone reads the ingredients of this product you’ll see that its mainly full of sugar!!!!

noeleenw

am wondering should i do a week of this and then go to ww

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.