Tom & Katie divorce….

Home Forums National Chat Tom & Katie divorce….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I read the same as you mammycool

I like him in Top Gun(i was only young :wink: ) but nah not my cup of tea he just looks like an arrogant sod

Jedt
    Keymaster

Here is another one I feel sorry for, Katie Holmes. Fair play to her for getting the courage to file for divorce and move to New York but I’d say she has a very tough battle ahead of her.

When Tom & Nicole Kidman divorced he got sole custody of the kids and she only got to see them sometimes and they stopped calling her Mom and started calling her Nicole. Its no wonder she remarried and had more children, that must have been heartbreaking for her. Those children are devout Scientologists too apparently, like their dad and Nicole seems to have been kind of phased out.

Looks like Katie is ready to fight for her daughter but she is up against a machine with Tom & all the scientologists.

He is the highest paid actor in the world and is very powerful, so he might end up with sole custody if he fights her. Best of luck to her, she seems to dote on that child. Reckon it could get very nasty; I would not want to take that lot on….they seem very powerful and scary

munchin
    Participant

did i not read somewhere last week that Tom has agreed to Katie having full custody?? could be wrong but i thought i read it in one of the papers last week.
    I do think fair play to Katie for getting her courage together to leave him, it always felt "staged"

Jedt
    Keymaster

the papers are all saying different things – one says they are already divorced, another says its only the start of it.

Only they know what is really going on. I just feel sorry for her going up against him and the scientology machine….

mammycool
    Participant

Yes, I heard that the divorce is gone through. Deal was that Tom gets to keep all his cash and Katie gets full custody of the little girl. Money talks!!

Rumour has it that the final split came about when he wanted to send Suri off to Scientologists camp – where she would stay for months aways from her parents and friends. Nothing like a threat to your child to focus your mind. Apparently, Katie got some big wig lawyer who is known for going to the press with the dirt. That sorted Mr Cruise and his pals very quickly.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Her Dad is a lawyer too – so bet that has come in handy. At least she is supported by people with her best interests at heart. Fair play to her – sure she can earn her own money anyway, she won’t need any handouts. Look at how well Nicole Kidman has done since she split with him.

best of luck to her.

mammycool
    Participant

I fail to see what they ever saw in him. He has a definate case of small man syndrome!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

He can give me some ‘ology any day 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

HMM – you are so naughty!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

yes a quicky divorce was pushed through, as he didnt want negative press on the Scientology. He agreed to everything she wanted, im guessing there is more going on!! I bet he drops anchor in poo bay 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

I worked in the Uk film industry for many years and he is an arrogant little git with demands and an entourage. I know they don’t start out like this. The industry give them a god complex….Hugh Grant is another w@"ker…..but Pierce Brosnan had his Irish mam on set with him when. he did Bond and was a gentleman. Hollywood puts them up on pedestal and they start to believe they are something big.
    My view was always ….. even the queen has to wipe her own bum!…we’re all the same!
    I hope she moves on.and both her and Suri are okay. I had a friend who had to convert (won’t say to which religion). It was a very oppresive type and had a very subserviant view of females. It was a few years to get herself back to her old self. But she and her daughter are doing really well now on their own.
    I would hate to see him remarry….but I don’t think he’ll stay single for long. Funny though…in real life…who would marry a guy with 3 marriages behind him??

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think the 250million dollar bank balance may outweight the 3 marriage problem for wife number 4! LOL!! 😆 😆

beams

I like Katie Holmes – ever since Dawsons Creek – she seems like a nice homely girl next door type – Tom Cruise never did it for me either – just too polished and ever ready with his smile – he was always putting on a show or a front – once an actor always an actor. I was reading recently that Katie doesnt like the name Suri at all (prob choosen by Tom ) and she has started calling her little girl Scout !! I hope she does well now – at least her child will be in school and will start making friends with kids her own age and maybe she will be allowed walk on her own instead of being carried by Tom everywhere ! 🙄

Taylor5

Ah thats not really fair on the child her name is her name regardless if she likes it or not… the poor child.

That jumping on Oprahs sofa did it for me, what a kn*b!!!

She has 30 million from her own earning and i say that will double, as i would guess he stopped her talking certain rolls….. Ana in shades of Grey would really do Toms head in LOL

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.