Toddling Toddlers needed for TV3, next Friday 4th June

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Toddling Toddlers needed for TV3, next Friday 4th June

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

We are so excited – TV3 want to feature the Big Toddle for Barnardos on Ireland AM next week!
    All we need now is toddlers! Maybe you can help? :D

It’s an early start to your bank holiday weekend, but we guarantee it will be great fun on the day and you’ll get to see your precious little ones on TV. :wink:

Where: TV3 studios in Westgate Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24. Directions:[url:3ogf7s1q]http://www.tv3.ie/contact.php[/url:3ogf7s1q]
    When: Next Friday, 4th June
    Time: We need to be at TV3 studios at 8.30am for our 9.35am time slot is (so not to early :) ) to be live with Mark Cagney and all the Ireland AM gang (Parking available)

Who: We want children from babies to five years of age and ideally a parent or carer to look after them and take part too!

To chat about this or confirm your kids, let me(Katherine) know, or call me on 01 7080450 or email katherine.thomas@barnardos.ie

I’ll be organising toddle t-shirts for all the kids, so l really need to know if you can make it by next Wednesday 2nd June.

Thanks a million for your support from all of us here in Barnardos

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.