Toddler groups Donacarny, Mornington, Bettystown?

Home Forums Meath Chat Toddler groups Donacarny, Mornington, Bettystown?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ruby (7 Month) and I would love to join (or set up) a toddler group. Does anybody have actuall information about that for Donacarny, Mornington, Bettystown or even Drogheda?

Please let us know!

Dizzy and Ruby

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dizzy & Ruby,

We had a Mumstown get together this morning in Drogheda, all the details are in Louth chat here: viewtopic.php?t=11319

It is on the first Tuesday of every month and there is always free parking, free nibbles, plenty of chat and a free play area for babies & toddlers. There are lots of parents & babies/toddlers there, so its a great way to meet new people and everyone is in the same boat, so no need to be shy!

Lots of people from Bettystown, Laytown areas go into it so if you are able to make it next month, it would be great to see you there. It will be on Tuesday February 1st from 10am at the Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes.

Maria30

Hi,

There is a nice playgroup on the Dublin Rd in Drogheda. Its on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 12. Its in the house beside Flowers by Susan. I think its back on next week when the older kids are back at school.

Check out your local shop there might be a noticeboard with info on groups in the area

Fabienne

There are 2 toddlers group in Donacarney (red building, near donacarney school), it’s on wed and thursdays 10am.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dizzy & Ruby,

We had a Mumstown get together this morning in Drogheda, all the details are in Louth chat here: viewtopic.php?t=11319

Hope that helps.

Best wishes.

THANKS it does, but I just missed it, again 😡 , so I was wondering if there are any weekly groups (beside the swimming in the Hotel). And as the answers are showing, I might be lucky 😀

CU soon!
    Dizzy

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are 2 toddlers group in Donacarney (red building, near donacarney school), it’s on wed and thursdays 10am.
    Thank you Fabienne.
    Is there only one school in Donacarny 😕 and can I just show up or do I have to cantact anybody in advance?

Thanks again
    Me, very dizzy 🙂

Fabienne

it’s at the crossroad donacarney/road to grangerath but near donacarney and small road to mornington park/soccer pitch,
    there is a car park.
    Just turn up on the day and mums there will explain.
    The 2 days are not run by the same person, they are independant.

Enjoy it.
    Went when my kids were young.

Fabienne

scotsmum

hiya dizzy,

im going to go and try the donacarny one this thursday with my dd 17months so might see you there?? i know where the place is if u wanted to meet somewhere and follow me up?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.