TLT gift idea

Home Forums National Chat TLT gift idea

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

yes i’m getting my parents tickets to bredan grace this year, they’ll be delighted :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

Last year I got my hubby 2 tickets for Des Bishop at the TLT and it was one of his favourite gifts. We went in February and had dinner and a few drinks before.

If anyone stuck for gift ideas for their partners, could be a nice idea to get tickets for an event after Christmas to look forward to. For list of events at the TLT, check http://thetlt.ie/

its a lovely theatre and nice that its local!

Cathmc

I agree. I am getting my sister and her husband tickets to Blood Brothers at the TLT and an overnight in the D Hotel and we are going to keep their kids overnight so they don’t have to pay for babysitting. As a busy working Mum, she really appreciates the chance of a night away with her hubby. I was really pleased that I came up with a present that they would enjoy and I managed to support two local businesses at the same time.

munchin
    Participant

Cathmc that’s a fab present bet your sister will be delighted – i know i certainly would!
    Love the TLT but don’t get the chance to go too often mind you have or tickets booked for the panto – used to go to the Gaeity Panto every yr but this will be our 3rd yr now keeping it local 😉

Cathmc

Hi Munchin,

Am really looking forward to the local panto as DS will be in it. I will be the blubbering Mammy in the audience. He is mainly dancing but got a small singing part as well singing a few lines of the One Direction song "your so beautiful"

munchin
    Participant

ah that’s brilliant – enjoy 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

there’s loads of good shows coming up, its so handy to have a nice theatre right there close by

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.