TLT – a great venue!

Home Forums National Chat TLT – a great venue!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

tis a great venue alright – my dd has been involved in 2 shows and we’ve been to the panto last two years – must book our tickets for this yrs soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had a lovely email from the winner of two tickets to the TLT for Twink in Trading faces last night and wanted to pop it on here for anyone who is thinking of heading to the TLT for this or another show:

"We had a great chuckle definitely a ladies nite out; although there were a few men in the audience who also could share the laughter. The show covered topics like menopause, hot flushes, brazilians, spray tans, spandex knickers, gay relationships, cross dressing & smear tests.
    TLT is a great venue. Thanks again for the prize. 😀 "

tltdrogheda

Thanks for your great comments on the TLT, glad you enjoyed the show and the laughs, looking forward to having Twink back again in the not too distant future!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

In fairness to Twink, she puts herself out there and is good for getting the laughs.

What pantos are on at TLT this year? Great to have a local theatre like this, saves all the hassle of going in to Dublin.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Here is a little bit about the TLT…put together for the Local Heroes campaign:

The new TLT Concert hall & Theatre is a purpose built, state of the art 900 seat theatre for Drogheda and the North East, which will stage a variety of performing arts and commercial events.
    Features include:
    • One of the largest stages in the country
    • Ample Free Parking
    • On Line Booking System
    • Comfortable Spacious Seating
    • Intimate venue with great stage line of site
    • Wheelchair Access
    • A baby grand piano
    • Underground dressing rooms & green room
    • State of the art lighting sound system
    • Full bar facilities
    • Snack & sweet shop
    • Wi-Fi facilities
    • Retractable seating for stand up performances
    • There is an overall capacity for up to 1200 persons and maximum seating capacity for 900.
    The theatre includes a school of music, rehearsal rooms and other purpose built ancillary facilities.

For queries about TLT see: http://thetlt.ie/

Taylor5

Any sign of Jedward coming back? 😆 😆 😆

I have been a few times and i was shocked when i got to the TLT, i didnt expect it at all, its huge, the stage is brilliant and the sound, seating great and the bar! But one thing that stands out is the staff, all local faces and so nice and helpful…. its well worth a visit, its a little gem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.