’tis the season to be…..

Home Forums National Chat ’tis the season to be…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve been sitting here, doing the "life review" thing, where I’m pondering what I’ve achieved / haven’t achieved during the year, and I’ve decided that I am going to focus on all the blessings in my life…. so, what am I grateful for?

I am grateful for….

My family….. the light and laughter within my children’s eyes, every day…. the belly laughs that make them rumble all the way down to their toes…. and my husband, who after 15 years of marriage, still treats me with love, respect and is my best friend and confidante..

Ebay…. :oops: where a gal can buy gorgeous lingerie for a fraction of the price! :lol: Happy Christmas DH!! :wink:

Ben and Jerry….. Phish Food, you will be the end of me! Many an hour has been passed in admiration for your marshmallow swirls and chocolatey fish…

Mumstown… particularly Siobhan and Dave, who have given a gal, who is far away from her old friends, a place to make new ones, and a chance to be a "woman" again, instead of just a Mom, wife and general handler of all things domestic!

The moms who have invited me into their homes, souls and hearts, whether it be to talk about Angels, or to share a cup of coffee and a scone. :wink:

The soulmate buddies that I’ve made, who are always there in the good times and the bad…. you know who you are! :wink:
    Hot fires, on cold winter nights…

Our health….

that I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be… in all that I do.

May love and light fill your hearts this Christmas, and my 2010 bring blessings of abundance for all that you hold dear…….

Jo

rossylisa

that is lovely ( admin can we get love smiles 😀

Taylor5

Very well said…. where do you buy your undies from? 😆 😆 😆

Great read… when you finish that book I’ll take a copy 😉

chewieodie
    Participant

Aw shucks…. thanks guys! 😳

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ahhh, thats lovely. Its nice to take a look back and have lots of things to be thankful for. The economy may be bad and there is ice on the roads but when you are surrounded by wonderful friends and family, it makes it all manageable somehow.

Chewie – you’re a treasure 😀 😀

xxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.