Tips for the Perfect Wardrobe

Home Forums National Chat Tips for the Perfect Wardrobe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Girl with the Perfect Wardrobe January Edition

Happy new year ladies! Lets kick off 2012 with a new do!

The good-enough-to-eat 60s inspired tousled ponytail is a must to achieve that fresh ‘new year/new me me me’ look flooding the celeb circuit. Pop into Peter Mark for a How-To demonstration, highlights and a soft feathered cut, a la our favourite gossip girl Blake Lively.

So, without further ‘ado’ (Get it?) lets review the top 5 trending accessories for Winter to Spring 2012.
    1. Sole shoes are in thanks to RiRi and her We Found Love garb. Check out River Island SS12 range. The variety is immense and the detailing distracts from the boxy feel. I heart the tall espadrille come loafer in yellow, available at River Island.

2. Giles tights are hanging around to cover the pegs during the chilly transition months. Check out the range at New Look. With sexy stocking-a-likes and zebra stripes, the range is tat-too perfect.

3. Flowers are all over the shop, SS12, on everything from Alice Bands to skinny belts. Check out River Island’s Floral Head-dress and Penneys Daisy Buckle Belt. The perfect accessories for budding festival goers.

4. Savida at Dunnes Stores have done it again with their soft leopard print slipper. The only way is the day to night comfort-creator that is the Heff-inspired day slipper.

5. Animal Print continues to rule the runway into SS12, with fashionistas such as Pixie Lott championing the print. For a subtle addition to your outfit try Penneys Animal Print Retro Sunnies.

Our Top Dog this month is none other than songstress Pixie Lott. The little lady was featured on Vogue recently detailing her daily wardrobe, which was without a doubt amazballs! Pixie’s girl come boy style is engaging, mixing high street fashion with designer separates.

Until next month ladies, happy shopping!

Caroline xx

PS. Don’t forget to book a Personal Styling appointment with me at Marshes. Call 042 9395 250 to book NOW! It’s FREE!

Jedt

I think its fantastic that Marshes has this as a FREE service. I am working on losing my baby weight at moment and when its mostly off, I am definitely booking in with Caroline for some style advice.

I have some big events this year, my son’s Communions, my hubbys 40th and our 10 year wedding anniversary and I want some outfits that are fab and will be getting Caroline to help me look my best.

It is going to be a treat when I knock off some of this weight and feel like getting into nice dresses etc again

Can’t wait 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.