Tile Market – has it closed down?

Home Forums National Chat Tile Market – has it closed down?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Just wondering does anyone know what the story is? The one up where Woodies and Heatens are?

Has this closed down? The last few times I have been up there and the shop has been closed and looks like they are either doing work inside, or they have closed down?

I need to get one more box of tiles from it for my utility room, bummer.;

Taylor5

thats closed months now, must be gone bang……. did anyone notice the spar shops closed?

trixiebell
    Participant

funny enouugh i was down at the dry cleaners today and noticed that the spar was closed too 🙄

im at the docs the moro so i’ll have a goo and see if there is a notice (coz im too nosy)

feck that Tile market anyhows, 👿

Taylor5

I;ve been over at mothercare a good few times and each time the tile shop was closed, but no notice or anything.

The spar in Wheaton Hall is closed about a week, its something to do with the franchise, I think up to 30 spar stores are affected. I heard the guy who had the franchise knew things werent too healthy yet he went and sub-let the franchise and one drogheda store have been stung (They only took the franchise over a few months ago and put alot of money into it) Very Sad

munchin
    Participant

is it all spar stores – hadn’t heard anything – the one in duleek is still open

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.