tickets for shows on itv and bbc

Home Forums National Chat tickets for shows on itv and bbc

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    viv

Anyone looking for tickets for shows on itv and bbc shows try Applause store .com you could book them and have a nice weekend away as well :) :) :) :) :) viv

beams

Thanks

viv

just got 6tickets for X FACTOR auditions 28th june in dublin convention centre from applausestore.com 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

rossylisa

I signed up for this yesterday, Im on the reserve list for xfactor 😀

viv

good for you i got offer tickets for over the the rainbow twice britain got talent dancing on ice but you have to be quick.Million pound drop tickets will be out next week hope to get some of them in london end of may when its starts 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

viv

rosylisa sign up for your dublin xfactor tickets on line now

rossylisa

Thanks Viv 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

put in for Dublin as well, fingers crossed, would love to be in the audience!

rossylisa

So did anyone go to the xfactor adutions today.We went up and then got a phone call when we were in o connol street to say that they werent letting any one else in… 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 feckers. My mam and friend took the day of work for it 👿 👿 they gave out far to many tickets for it

trixiebell
    Participant

yeah thats bad form deffo Lisa.

I heard of lots of people that didnt get in.

Tho the girls I gave my tickets away to on MM got in.

viv

Went to the evening show enjoyed the show some very good some not so good one woman from tesco in ballyfemot was excellant look out for her in sept got tickets for big brother on friday in london give them to my daughter and her friends so they are going to london and making weekend of it also anyone going to any of the show should get a priority pass then you will always get into the shows they only cost 20pounds for the year

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.